Contacts pages for proof that I took my own photos

The reason I chose this picture over all of the others is because the middle part was in focus, so I cropped it so that the focus was mainly on that.


The reason I chose this image is because it is a close-up, and she looks happy.


I chose this image for the stationary shop advert because I think pencils represent stationary well, and it was the best composition of the set.


I chose this image for the advert of the cupcake shop because the composition was the best out of the rest of the pictures




I chose these three photos because they had the best compositin, weren't blured, and had the best light


This photo was chosen because it was the only one that wasn't blurred


I chose this photo because people were doing the best poses in it


This photo was chosen because I thought it represented Knaresborough well


The reason I chose this picture for the advert is because the advert in question was about selling a house, and this image includes all of the house.